Dr. Tariq Saud Sinan, Consultant Interventional Radiologist
Graduated from The Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland (RCSI) in 1988
- Fellowship in Radiology from (RCSI) in 1994
- Fellowship in MRI from Beaumont Hospital 1995
- Fellowship of Inteventional Radiology from Beaumont Hospital 1996
- Fellowship from The Royal College of Radiologists In London in 1997
- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Interventional Radiology from ST.Vincent's Hospital 2005
- CONSULTANT :Radiology Department, Mubarak Al-Kabeer Hospital, Jabriya, Kuwait . From: September 1998 - April 1999
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: Department of Radiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, From: April 1999 to June 2005
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Department of Radiology Facultyof Medicine, Kuwait University. From: June2005 to present
- Chairman: Department of Radiology, Mubarak Al-Kabeer Hospital, Kuwaitune. From: 1999 to Sept. 30, 2004
- Associate professor in Radiology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University.
- Consultant Interventional Radiologist in Mubarak Al Kabeer hospital and Dar Al-Shifa Hospital.
1) Establishing first spine Interventional Clinic in Kuwait 2005.
2) Establishing member of the spine Interventional Clinic in K.O.C. Ahmadi Hospital,Nov. 2006
3) Founding of member of the Kuwait Chronic Pain Society. Aug. 2007.
4) Faculty member of A.O. Spine (Middle East) Feb. 2007
5) Appointed as Nucleoplasty and Cavityplasty instructor (First from the Middle East and Arab world) by Arthrocare Inc. USA. August 2007
6) Endovascular Carotid stenting for carotid Artery stenosis. Land mark of 100 patients reached.Dec 2007
7) Appointed as Kyphoplasty Instructor (first in the Middle East) by Kyphone Inc. USA. Dec. 2007